Like most performance enhancing athletes, you're always in the search for the best Supplements stacks on earth. As you understand, taking Muscle Building Supplements is often not enough, in-order to maximize our gains we must know how to properly stack. There are literally countless Supplement stacks from which we can choose, and certain ones will be apt towards bulking while other cutting, and some will simply be well-suited for strength. In any case, if you can plan your Supplement stacks accordingly, you will enjoy a greater experience and assuredly reap a higher reward.
%%Panel.AdCuttingStack%% When it comes to planning Supplement stacks, there are a lot of myths that float around various circles; this is very apparent when it comes to Supplement message boards. Often certain boards hold to certain protocols with a death grip, but in most cases, they cannot give you a solid reason for their opinion. We've taken some of the most common myths regarding Supplements stacks and listed them here, leaving you with only the truth:
• Myth: All Supplement stacks and cycles must last X amount of weeks.
• Truth: Go to any message board and you'll find that the board has a set standard; cutting cycles must last X amount of weeks and bulkers another set time frame. You'll hear 8 weeks, 12 weeks and 16 weeks. You'll hear claims that say you cannot go past 16 weeks, and so on and so on. Let's be clear, all Muscle Building Supplement plans should be at least 8 weeks; this is true. You have to allow time for your body to adjust, give your body time to reap the reward you desire, and more importantly than anything else allow your body to become accustomed to the new gains. Of course, what about the total length of time? This can vary from person to person, and it is true, 12 and 16 week cycles and stacks can be excellent, but there's nothing magical about these numbers. 16 weeks is no more magical than 15 or 17, and 10 weeks won't be the end of the world. As for longer cycles, Supplement stacks that extend well past 16 weeks; you bet, they exist, and they too are by no means the end of the world. However, we can say you need to be very experienced before you cycle longer than 16 weeks.
• Myth: You cannot stack 2 19-nor Supplements in the same cycle.
• Truth: This myth is just stupid; you can absolutely stack two 19-nor Supplements in the same stack. Do you have too, absolutely not, but there's nothing wrong with supplementing with Trenbolone and adding in a little Nandrolone for joint relief.
• Myth: Your Supplement stacks do not have to include testosterone.
• Truth: This one is a little more complicated than others, but there is a direct answer. When we supplement with Muscle Building Supplements, our natural testosterone production is suppressed. As testosterone is essential to our health, remedy must be taken. The best remedy is to supplement with exogenous testosterone, but it is not your only option. If your stack is not terribly suppressive and you respond well to it, you can provide enough testosterone through things like Proviron, but the vast majority will need some form of direct testosterone. If you do not like testosterone supplementation for whatever reason (although there is rarely a good reason) you can use a low dose, you simply need to provide your body what it needs in-order to protect your health.
• Myth: If you supplement with X dose of Supplement Y, and you're going to supplement with HGH or Insulin you must use X dose of HGH or Insulin.
• Truth: This is one of if not the most ridiculous myths regarding Supplement stacks of all. HGH and insulin are not dependent on specific Supplement doses, and Muscle Building Supplements are not dependent on specific HGH and insulin doses. These are all very different hormones, and they will work regardless of what the dosing of one might be. It is true, we can maximize our results with proper stacking, and certain doses of certain hormones will provide more through synergetic action, but the absolution of this myth is simply that; myth.
Below we have provided some solid stacks to give you a little bit of understanding regarding proper stacking protocol. We have listed 7 Supplement stacks in all, and with these 7, you will find one is the method you are more than likely looking for. It is important to remember, before you follow any such plan you need to ensure you are healthy enough for use, and always follow the laws of the land in-which you live.
• Beginner Supplement Stacks:
• Intermediate Supplement Stacks:
• Advanced Supplement Stacks:
• Supplement Stacks for Strength: