Muscle Building androgenic Supplements, it is a topic of high debate and one that is often debated on the basis of half-truths and even direct lies. When you think about it, it's certainly no surprise; after all, the topic of Supplements holds a lot of emotion for many people. When emotion holds such a strong grip on any subject, it's not uncommon for the truth to be lost, but rest assured there are absolute Supplement facts. In many cases, the Supplement facts are lost in the whirlwind of emotion; an emotion that is often based on misplaced fear that stems from a hate that holds no foundation.
%%Panel.AdMassStack%% When it comes to Muscle Building Supplements, there truly is so much to learn and so much to talk about. While this is true, there are also basic Supplement facts, undeniable facts that exist in a more general sense, and, unfortunately, most haven't a clue as to what they are. In that light, we want to discuss the basic Muscle Building Supplement facts today, to present the truth and dispel prevalent myths and lies that have abounded for many decades. There is a prevailing problem, the topic of Muscle Building Supplements comes up, supposed facts are stated, but they are never backed up with truth. If someone says "The sky is purple" they would be expected to prove this statement, but for reasons unknown, Muscle Building Supplements have been given a free pass; that is until today.
The Basic Supplement Facts:
There are three purported truths regarding Muscle Building Supplements that we are all very familiar with, and each one is a flat out lie; don't believe it; well, there's proof. We have listed the three biggest supposed Supplement facts below and left you with the absolute truth:
• Claim: Muscle Building Androgenic Supplements will kill you: False
• Truth: Existing for nearly a century, there has never been a single recorded death directly linked to Muscle Building androgenic Supplement use. Go ahead, look, look all day long and then the next; you won't find a single case. Of course, many will point to former NFL great Lyle Alzado; Alzado's own doctors have stated time and time again there was no evidence he died due to Supplement use; Lyle Alzado died of lymphoma. Others will point to other high profile athletes who at the time of their death had Muscle Building Supplements in their system; not to make light of the situation but if they had a hamburger in their stomach at the time of death does this mean the hamburger killed them? Of course not, but Muscle Building Supplements are often viewed differently. In any case, there is no scientific or medical proof that Muscle Building Supplements can lead to death, and in nearly 100 years, not one recorded instance. If Supplements could kill you, there should be at least a few.
• Claim: Muscle Building Androgenic Supplements will cause uncontrollable rage: False
• Truth: Muscle Building Supplements can have an effect on aggression; they can provide increased or enhanced aggression; this is true. However, Muscle Building Supplements cannot alter one's mind; they cannot take away free will or alter one's decision making process. There's an old example; if you're a jerk without Supplements you'll be a more aggressive jerk with Supplements. If you're a sane individual without Supplements, you'll be the same sane individual with Supplements; you'll simply have more aggression for your pursuit. In any case, study after study has shown the effects of Muscle Building Supplements on the mental state of an individual are so small they cannot be measured if they exist at all. No study was as telling as the 1996 study done by the New England Journal of Medicine: The Effects of Supraphysiologic Doses of Testosterone on Muscle Size and Strength in Normal Men.
• Claim: Muscle Building Androgenic Supplements are foreign substances to the body, no different than recreational drugs: False
• Truth: Muscle Building Supplements are hormones, synthetic hormones. These hormones are largely based on Testosterone and Dihydrotestosterone with Testosterone being primary; two hormones of the androgen class you naturally produce and more importantly essentially so. Once in the body, the body makes no distinguishing difference say between testosterone naturally produced or testosterone provided in exogenous fashion. These are claims recreational drugs cannot make, and more importantly is the total effect. Unlike recreational drugs, Muscle Building Supplements do not alter the mind; they present no ability to cause any mental or physical dependency or any direct action similar to any narcotic.
General Supplement Facts:
While the above clears some basic yet ridiculous myths, the next order of business is to discuss general Supplement facts. Again, we have provided a list below with some of the most basic Supplement facts on earth that will open your eyes to the truth. With any luck, this will not only dispel even more myths, but peak your interest into a more thorough education; there truly is so much to learn about Muscle Building Supplements, we're merely wetting your whistle. These are the basic Supplement facts:
• There are 21 commonly used Muscle Building Supplements, and while some are similar, very similar, each one carries its own unique nature.
• It is often said; muscle gained through Muscle Building Supplement use will be muscle lost once discontinued. It is true; you cannot keep it all; without the high influx of hormones, your body will not be able to maintain the new growth; however, with proper planning and nutrition a large percentage of the gains can be protected.
• Side-Effects: Like anything you put into your body, Muscle Building Supplements carry possible side-effects; "possible" being the key word. With responsible use, a healthy adult male, the key phrase being "Healthy Adult Male" can supplement without any negative side-effects or reactions. By supplementing with reasonable doses, controlling estrogen and living a healthy lifestyle, there is no reason to incur a single adverse effect or cause any damage in any healthy adult male.
• Muscle Building Supplements are legal in many countries around the world, but in the U.S., they are controlled substances classified as Schedule III drugs. As by this classification, in the U.S. you can only purchase and use Muscle Building Supplements if you have a prescription, and to obtain a prescription you must have a valid medical need; performance enhancement is not considered such a need. Violation of the Muscle Building Supplement laws of the U.S. is a felony. At the same time, while most countries have Supplement laws, a strong portion are much less strict and will allow performance supplementation.
• Should you supplement with Muscle Building androgenic Supplements? This is not a question we can answer; there are many things to consider such as your current state of health and the law of the land in-which you live. However, the fact of the matter is, this is a choice only you can make.